Monday, November 21, 2011

It's MIFA

Hey Fashionistah, Hi, my name is Kerun K! Okay, let's talk bout MIFW on day one,

the place......I don't want to complain so much, but the place not so nice, with all under construction objects...kesian kat orang yang pakai heels bertumit 18 inch..gtewwwww

the toilet......I thought it was the place where they put dead people......hermmmm

the people....awesome fashionistahhsssss I must say...them people are being so nice....

firstly I want to congratulate my super hot friend aka super hot designer for winning the first place....5k okay....


We arrived like too little too late and the door was closed and we cannot get in and we freaking out....lagi lagi tau Nizamil aka Aam Le Raoul menang first place....I want to watch the collection!


and the heels rock

and the other show.........

coming soon....

xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment